Monday, April 6, 2009

obsessive complusive cosmetics. Anime




obsessive compulsive cosmetics. Name of the color is Anime.

This one was a nice surprise for me. In the bottle it looked flourescence hot pink but if you look more closely it is more like pink transparent (by transparent I mean lack of pigmentation) nail polish that you'd get for baby girls.

But holy Jesus. look how it turn out to be. It looked exactly like color in the bottle with two coat! Polish went on very easy too!!!!

I am strongly recommending this unknown brand. If you see it somewhere, do not let this baby pass by you. Grab one and try~

I did the search on the brand and it came back with no luck so I guess this is a cheap brand or something. I think I got this one from a MUA swap as extras or something. So yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment